France is one of the world's most mainstream traveler goals, with landscape going from the Alps to the shorelines of the French Riviera and an..
Please review first and proceed to the site.
The provider of the site offers the possibility to notify job positions through postings from various organizations (employers) hosted by the site that are addressed to possible candidates (candidates).
The users of this site are visitors, job seekers, and employers
B. Job Seekers
• Users who are job seekers are granted a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use the site for their personal use, seeking employment, replying to advertisements, posting CVs and other related files, getting informed about employment trends. The site cannot be used for commercial reasons by the users.
• Job seekers may submit CV only if they are at least 18 years old and agree that they are solely responsible for the content of the documents they post or reply by to an advertisement, as well as for any consequences from such actions. Should the information be proved to be inaccurate or false the provider is not liable towards the employers.
• A visitor or a job seeker who acquires a password is not just a visitor of the site and is aware in advance and agrees that his cv as well as any other information related to recruiting that may be considered as sensitive personal data will be stored. He further agrees that this information is likely to be communicated to one or more employers or third parties, according to the privacy settings he/she has applied. Should the candidate have any doubts in relation to the above he is requested not to submit his cv.
• Employers are users who are granted a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use the site for their job candidates seeking activities, Employers, for the fee described in the relevant "Pricing Policy" to be communicated to them by the provider, will post available job positions and will be the recipients of the cvs/responses/e-mails of the interested candidates and will gain access to reviewing and acquiring professional profiles of interested candidates.
• Employers become subscribers to the site by paying the posting fee described in the "Pricing Policy", and, on condition that they forward the information required and undertake responsibility for the accuracy of such information, in particular the company's name, e-mail address, the person that represents and binds the company as well as information provided for invoicing which will be effected as described in section D that follows and in the "Pricing Policy".
• Positions that are posted by employers must correspond to real job positions in the respective enterprises, which positions are in line with the law, good faith and morality.
• The job posts must not contain any words or phrases that refer to religious or political beliefs or distinctions that deal with the nationality, sex or any data that may insult the personality of the candidates.
• The provider reserves the right within its sole discretion not to post announcements that do not comply with the above specifications. In case the provider suffers any damage related to the above, the fee paid by the employer is withheld in order to cover such damage. Should the damage exceed the amount of the fee, the employer is obliged to indemnify the provider for the amount in excess. The employer is also liable to cover lost profits that would have arisen in the normal course of the above-mentioned posting.
• Employers cannot sell of transfer the services for which they have become subscribers to any third party without the authorization of http://www.languagejobseurope.com site owner.
• The services provided to jobseekers and visitors will be free of charge. However, if the candidate has caused damage to the provider by giving false or inaccurate information, then he bears the obligation to indemnify him.
• The services provided to employers will be offered in return for a fee to be paid in advance. The employer will also be charged all legal taxes.
• Fees paid will not be returned for any reason.
• The provider has the right to adjust the fee following a relevant announcement, if the services provided have changed or for any other reason within the provider's discretion. The adjusted prices will apply from the day after the day the new Pricing Policy is communicated by the provider.
• If for any reason, not attributed to the provider, the provision of services is interrupted due to improper operation of the Internet or of the Internet Service Providers (ISP), the provider is not obliged to return the fee.
• The provider may cease the right to use the site if the user does not fulfill his financial obligations as described in the "Pricing Policy". By such cessation, the provider does not waive the other rights and legal actions he is entitled to.
• The provider has the right to charge interest calculated on the average monthly interest rate determined by the Bank of Turkey for each day of delay of payment for services provided, including the day the payment was supposed to be effected and the day the payment was actually effected.
• Invoices for the services provided will be sent to the employers.
E. LIABILITY ON LIMITATIONS
• In no event shall the provider or its employees be liable for any special indirect or consequential or purely economic loss whatsoever regardless of whether such losses are foreseeable and whether or not caused by the provider's negligence arising out of or in connection with the use of the site, except that nothing contained in these terms and conditions shall have effect so as to limit the provider's liability for loss or damage arising out of personal injury or death or acts of fraud.
• The users upon pressing the "ACCEPT" button are bound to honor all the terms and conditions expressed herein. Additionally, users are bound not to make any illegal use of the site, including not to use the site to commit crime, offend rights, and offend intellectual property rights. In particular employers undertake the obligation to comply with the legislation in force dealing with the finding of personnel, advertising and protection of personal data. The provider has the right to withdraw the data that have been saved in the site by candidates (cvs, letters etc) if their contents are not in line with the general spirit of the site and to deregister the respective candidates.
• Users may not use the site for purposes other than presenting the particular job positions as well as seeking for suitable and interested candidates' professional profiles.
• The provider is bound not to divulge the data of the users to third persons for reasons other than those described under chapter A. USERS above, by virtue of the principle of protection of personal data that governs the use of the site and to use all efforts to protect them. However, users declare that they acknowledge that due the nature of the function of the Internet it is possible that this data may be divulged to third parties and accept that in such a case the provider bears no responsibility.
• The provider disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials in this web site and undertakes no liability therefore.
• The site is provided "as is". The system is used exclusively within the users own responsibility and the provider has no relation with the recruitment that takes place based on information that is exchanged between the users via and in line with the rules of the site. The users acknowledge that the use of the site entitles both parties to arrange any issue related to the job and that the provider has no interference with such arrangements.
• In order to facilitate the users, the site may "host" links to other sites however there is no liability for their content and for their proper function. The potential connection with such sites is solely the users' responsibility.
• The liability of the provider towards the employer in relation to the use of the services of the site and this agreement will be limited, including civil liability, up to the amount that corresponds to the cost for one posting of a job position.
F. OTHER TERMS
• This contract is strictly personal and not transferable to other individuals or legal entities. The users cannot communicate the password to third persons.
• Due to the nature of the services, the provider is not liable for the interruption or delay in the provision of services that is caused due to the interruption of the connection with the Internet Service Providers (ISPs). In addition, he has the right to stop the function of the site in order to perform improvements or amendments in its function.
• The provider is not liable for any viruses that have been transferred when the members access the cvs or other elements of the site.
• In case of breach of any of these terms and conditions by any user, the provider has the right to cease the right of use and subscription without returning the fee, if any, and without prejudice to its rights. The provider is also entitled to cease the use and subscription for any reason following a written or electronic notification of at least two days.
• In case of interruption of the use of the site by the candidate the provider does not have to indemnify the candidate.
• Users may at any time interrupt their subscription.
• The intellectual property rights in all elements of the service and site comprising or available at the site, including without limitation the copyright, database right, trademarks and patents, know how, confidential information and collections of personal data and all other elements of the site are owned or controlled by the provider or as otherwise stated, except for any documents posted at the site by USERS, in accordance with the terms, conditions and purposes of this site.
• The site is protected by the appropriate technological security measures for the security of data according to the applicable specifications for Internet systems. Any attempt of illegal or undesirable breach will be considered as a breach of the confidentiality of transactions will be examined and evidenced fully by the provider and a prosecution will be initiated for civil and/or penal liability.
• Subject to the other terms and conditions governing the use of the site, the users are permitted to make transient copies in RAM and on a monitor of the contents of the site for the purposes of viewing it. Users may not permanently store any part of the site (except to print off a reasonable number of pages for personal, private and non-commercial reference) unless the site contains an expressed invitation or permission to do so. Users may not publish any of the contents of the site for any purpose.
• Users may not make available from any web site any of the contents of the site. Users may not use the name, trade mark, logo, get up, domain name or any other protected item save as expressly permitted. All rights of the provider and any third parties not expressly given are hereby expressly reserved.
• The invalidity or unenforceability for any reason of any part of this agreement will not prejudice or affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder.
• The provider reserves the right to make changes to the terms and conditions applicable to the use of this site. Such changes will be posted to this site and it is the users responsibility to check to see whether any changes have been posted. Changes will take effect two hours (2) after posting and you will be deemed to have accepted such changes if you continue to access the site thereafter.
• These terms and conditions shall be governed by, interpreted and construed in accordance with Turkish law only and any and all claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Izmir.
This policy is made compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”), (Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
2.1. The terms “you” and “user” as used herein refer to all individuals (job seekers, employers or entities) accessing the Site.
2.2. “Personal Data” means information that specifically identifies an individual or that is linked to information that identifies a specific individual.
This policy is based on the following data protection principles:
3.1. The processing of personal data shall take place in a lawful, fair and transparent way;
3.2. The collecting of personal data shall only be performed for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
3.3. The collecting of personal data shall be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purpose for which they are processed;
3.4. The personal data shall be accurate and where necessary, kept up to date;
3.5. Every reasonable step shall be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
3.6. Personal data shall be kept in a form which permits identification of the data subject for no longer than it is necessary for the purpose for which the personal data are processed;
3.7. All personal data shall be kept confidential and stored in a manner that ensures appropriate security;
3.8. Personal data shall not be shared with third parties except when necessary in order for them to provide services upon agreement.
4. Information Collection
4.1. Job Seekers
4.1.1. Our primary purpose for collecting Personal Data is to provide you with the services and features in relation to information about situations vacant.
4.1.2. Our goal is to provide the best possible employment opportunities that are tailored to you. To achieve this, we need to process certain information about you. This will enable us to provide you with the best opportunities and should save you time in not having to search through information about jobs and services that are not relevant to you. Depending on how you interact with us, the personal information we collect from you may vary. This information may consist of your name; surname, mobile number; email address; password; CV; job preferences including category, level, type and geographical location; and preference of frequency for receiving email notifications about new jobs.
4.2.1. Our primary purpose for collecting Personal Data is to provide you with the services and features in relation to the listing of situations vacant.
4.2.2. Our goal is to make sure that you have the best staff for your organization. We will receive data directly from you in the following ways: through the use of registration forms, contact forms and when you email us your details. Depending on how you interact with us, the personal information we collect from you may vary. This information may consist of your name; surname; e-mail address; mobile number; company name; country; physical address; company logo; and VAT Number for verification purposes.
4.3.1. To ensure that we provide you with the best service possible, we store your personal data as well as keep records of your applications, preferences and emails (job seekers); and conversations, meetings, registered jobs and placements (employers). We may also ask you to undertake a customer satisfaction survey. We deem these uses of your data to be necessary for our legitimate interests as a company providing various services to you.
4.3.2. Should you decline to provide us with any such data we may not be able to provide you with our Service.
4.3.3. When you fill the contact forms on this website, we use the personal information submitted in the form to respond to your message and in respect of the services which we provide.
4.3.4. When you visit our website the following information will automatically be processed and this solely for the use of this company:
• The requested web page or download;
• The status code of the request;
• The date and time of connection;
• The Internet address of the web site or the domain name of the computer from which you accessed the site;
• The operating system of the machine running your web browser and the type and version of your web browser.
4.3.5. This information may be utilized for system administration, bug tracking and producing usage statistics. This information may be kept indefinitely and will not be disclosed to third parties. We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer any information to third parties. This does not however include trusted third parties who would be assisting us in operating this website, conducting our business or providing a service to you and who we ensure are bound by non-disclosure policies.
4.3.7. To find out how to allow, block, delete and manage the cookies on all standard web browsers, go to the AboutCookies.org website and select the browser and version you are using.
4.3.8. The Google Analytics Advertising Feature of Demographics and Interest Reporting has been implemented on http://www.languagejobseurope.com. This means that Google Analytics will be gathering demographic (i.e. age and gender) and user interest category preferences when users visit the website. This information is gathered when users browse Google partner websites, through a Google advertising cookie in the user's browser. These cookies help to understand the types of pages that users are visiting. http://www.languagejobseurope.com will use demographic and interest category data to create content and services which better target its users and will in no way use this data at the detriment of its users. Should users of http://www.languagejobseurope.com would like to opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Feature, they can do so from their personal Google Ad Settings, after logging into their Google account, or by downloading the browser extension.
5. How we use your Personal Information
5.1. Job Seekers
5.1.1. Your Personal Information is processed by us to provide you with the Service. In particular, we collect your Personal Information in order to enable us to:
• match your skill sets with job vacancies to assist in finding you the positions that most suit you;
• put forward your details to our clients and prospective employers for you to be considered for vacancies;
• place you with our clients and prospective employers;
• keep you informed of available opportunities as they arise;
• contact you about service related announcements.
5.1.2. If you do not wish to receive job alerts from us you have the option to disable your profile, thereby you are accepting that you will not receive any job alerts and you will not be contacted about any job opportunities. Once the profile is disabled, any applications sent to companies will be automatically removed from the Application List of the relevant company’s profile. You will have the opportunity to log back in at any point to re-enable your profile.
5.1.3. Please note that deletion of your CV sent to any employers through the http://www.languagejobseurope.com portal, will be at the discretion of the company. If you wish to have this information deleted, you may contact the company.
5.2.1. Your Personal Information is processed by us to provide you with the Service. In particular, we collect your Personal Information in order to enable us:
• To advertise your vacancies;
• To find candidates who are the right fit for you or your organisation; and
• To contact you about service related announcements.
5.2.2. Any information, curriculum vitae or supporting documents submitted by job seekers can only be used for the purpose of the job application. Use or misuse of such information out of context, is prohibited. http://www.languagejobseurope.com shall in no way be held liable for any use or misuse of such information out of context.
5.3.1. We’d like to keep in touch with you about services and offers that might interest you, updates pertaining to your order, as well as occasional company news etc. We will never sell your data and we promise to keep your details safe and secure. You will always be provided with an opportunity to opt-out when you receive such information. “We”, refers to http://www.languagejobseurope.com and/or its partner companies,
6. International visitors and customers
6.1. If you are visiting the website from a country outside of the European Union with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from EU law, please note that you are transferring your personal data to Turkey, which may not have the same data protection laws as other countries outside of the EU. By providing your personal data, you consent to:
6.1.2. The transfer of your personal data to Turkey as indicated above.
6.1.3. The collection, receipt, transmission, storage, disposal, use and disclosure of your personal data is governed by any applicable laws and regulations in force under Turkish law and that any disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Turkey.
7. Information sharing and disclosure
7.1. Job Seekers
7.1.1. We fully recognize the confidentiality of the data submitted by any candidate and shall hold it in the strictest confidence.
7.1.2. Your application and CV will be directly shared or sent to our clients (prospective employers) to increase your chances of securing the job you want.
7.1.3. We may disclose your personal information in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
7.2.1. We fully recognize the confidentiality of the data submitted by any client and shall hold it in the strictest confidence.
7.2.2. The published jobs listings shall automatically feature on all the Publishing Partners and/ or Educational Institutes’ websites which are listed here: http://www.languagejobseurope.com/jobs
7.2.3. Published job listings shall also be shared on http://www.languagejobseurope.com`s social media pages as well as organic pages.
7.2.4. We may disclose your personal information in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
7.3.2. In addition, we may disclose personal information:
• to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
• in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
• to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling;
• to third party service providers who perform functions on our behalf (including external consultants, business associates and professional advisers such as lawyers, auditors and accountants, technical support functions and IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business technology systems); and;
• to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
8. Data Subject Rights
8.1. Job Seekers
8.1.1. Once a profile is created, you shall have full access to the data that you have entered and shall have the opportunity to rectify, delete, amend or modify this data independently. Jobseekers shall take full responsibility for the integrity and the accuracy of the data provided. User should note that by deleting the profile, http://www.languagejobseurope.com will be totally and irrevocably removing all data.
8.2.1. You may, at any time request to know what information is held in your regard.
8.2.2. You have the right to have any inaccuracies corrected and where applicable erased, unless already deleted. Clients shall take full responsibility for the integrity and the accuracy of the data provided. Moreover, all contact details of the company account must be correct otherwise the account shall not be verified.
8.2.3. http://www.languagejobseurope.com will use its best endeavours to update and maintain your data as accurate as possible within a reasonable time. We have the right to amend job listings where we see fit. This is done with the aim of maximising the exposure of the client's vacancy.
8.2.4. Once a job is published, you may edit it, however not up to the extent that it is considered a completely new job listing. In such case, charges for a new listing shall apply.
8.3.1. We respect your privacy rights and provide you with reasonable access to the Personal Data that you may have provided through your use of the Service. Your principal rights under data protection law are:
• the right for information;
• the right to access;
• the right to rectification;
• the right to erasure;
• the right to restrict processing;
• the right to object to processing;
• the right to data portability;
• the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
• the right to withdraw consent.
8.3.2. In accordance with Applicable Law, we reserve the right to withhold personal data if disclosing it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
8.3.3. To get in touch about these rights or to learn more, please contact us. We will seek to deal with your request without undue delay, and in any event within one month (subject to any extensions to which we are lawfully entitled). Please note that we may keep a record of your communications to help us resolve any issues which you raise.
9.1. Employers are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account, billing information, profile and passwords, as applicable on http://www.languagejobseurope.com . Employers are prohibited from sharing sensitive information such as passwords or billing information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and shall be responsible for all uses on http://www.languagejobseurope.com , whether or not authorised by the actual employer. Employers agree to immediately notify http://www.languagejobseurope.com of any unauthorised use of their account. Unless such unauthorised use of the account is the result of gross negligence and / or fraud by http://www.languagejobseurope.com , the Employer shall not hold http://www.languagejobseurope.com or any affiliate, undertaking, subsidiary or otherwise connected entity responsible in any manner.
9.2. We take appropriate security measures to protect against loss, misuse and unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your information. Integrated steps to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability, and resilience of systems and services processing personal information, and will restore the availability and access to information in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident.
9.3. If http://www.languagejobseurope.com learns of a security systems breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using this web site or providing Personal Data to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of this site. We may post a notice on our website if a security breach occurs. http://www.languagejobseurope.com may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances.
10. Data Retention
10.1. Job Seekers
10.1.1. We will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you with our service, or to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements, as follows:
• We will delete your personal data from our systems if we have not had any meaningful contact with you for five years. After this period, it is likely your data will no longer be relevant for the purposes for which it was collected. By "meaningful contact", we mean, for example, communication between us (either verbal or written), or where you are actively engaging with our online services.
• Applications kept under the employer's profile shall be automatically removed after 3 months from the job closing date.
• Once the CV and other personal data of the candidate are transferred to the employers, employers shall become Data Controllers in their own right, and will thus have to abide by their own data protection obligations, including but not limited to, the obligation to store personal data for a period that is not longer than the one necessary for the purposes of the data processing. Employers shall take full responsibility of informing candidates within a reasonable period after obtaining the personal data, but at the latest within one month, to notify them that they are processing their information, and to provide them with details of the processing.
10.2.1. We will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you with our service, or to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements, as follows:
• We will delete job seekers’ personal data from our systems, as well as Company profiles, if we have not had any meaningful contact for five years. After this period, it is likely this data will no longer be relevant for the purposes for which it was collected. By "meaningful contact", we mean, for example, communication between us and the job seeker or employer (either verbal or written), or where they are actively engaging with our online services.
• Applications kept under the employer’s profile shall be automatically removed after 3 months from the job closing date.
• Once the CV and other personal data of the candidate are transferred to you as an employer, you shall become a Data Controller in your own right, and will thus have to abide by your data protection obligations, including but not limited to, the obligation to store personal data for a period that is not longer than the one necessary for the purposes of the data processing. You shall take full responsibility of informing such candidates within a reasonable period after obtaining the personal data, but at the latest within one month, to notify them that they are processing their information, and to provide them with details of the processing.
10.2.2. Payment Safety
• We do not store credit card information. All transactions are performed through a secure gateway with Secure Trading where all transactions are secured with a 256 bit security certificate and the only records kept from http://www.languagejobseurope.com are transaction details for your purchase records.
• Secure Trading as a fully certified PCI DSS level 1 payment service provider, guarantees PCI compliance across their payment gateway services.
11.1. Job Seekers
11.1.1. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume or material forwarded to employers. Any information, resumes or supporting documents submitted by you must be accurate.
11.1.2. http://www.languagejobseurope.com shall not be held liable for the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of information submitted by you to employers and will not be held responsible for the outcome of such events.
11.1.3. http://www.languagejobseurope.com is not responsible for and does not guarantee the truthfulness or reliability of information as provided in a job listing by employers.
11.2.1. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the content, veracity and accuracy of the information provided in your job listing.
11.2.2. http://www.languagejobseurope.com shall not be held liable or responsible in any way for the adequacy and/or suitability of the job seekers’ applications received.
11.2.3. http://www.languagejobseurope.com is not responsible for and does not guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of information submitted by job seekers to you and will not be held responsible for the outcome of such events.
12. Links to other Websites