Do you love social media? Are you a fan of vlogging or constantly looking to videos to help solve your challenges? If the answer is yes, then you must start your career with a global company working as a Video Content Analyst for the world’s best loved video-sharing website.
Our client is an American multinational company providing information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services. Our client combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide, our Client is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Your Role as a Video Content Analyst
- Review user reports regarding website content
- Analyze and identify content that is not in compliance with requirements and flag for action in a timely manner
- Make well-balanced decisions and help resolve inquiries to defined policies and procedures
- Use market specific knowledge and insights to spot and scope solutions to improve the support of user community
- Review sensitive content, sometimes involving graphic or disturbing subject matter
Your Profile as a Video Content Analyst
- Fluency in Turkish (at least C1 level, ideally native)
- Can read, write, comprehend and have basic conversation in English
- Availability to work on a three-shift mode (7 days a week)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently, and to a high standard
- Have a neutral mindset to alternative video content that needs classification.
Offerd Salary£15,000 - £20,000