Terms and Policies
The provider of the site offers the possibility to notify job positions through postings from various organizations (employers) hosted by the site that are addressed to possible candidates (candidates).
The users of this site are visitors, job seekers, and employers
B. Job Seekers
- Users who are job seekers are granted a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use the site for their personal use, seeking employment, replying to advertisements, posting CVs and other related files, getting informed about employment trends. The site cannot be used for commercial reasons by the users.
- Job seekers may submit CV only if they are at least 18 years old and agree that they are solely responsible for the content of the documents they post or reply by to an advertisement, as well as for any consequences from such actions. Should the information be proved to be inaccurate or false the provider is not liable towards the employers.
- A visitor or a job seeker who acquires a password is not just a visitor of the site and is aware in advance and agrees that his cv as well as any other information related to recruiting that may be considered as sensitive personal data will be stored. He further agrees that this information is likely to be communicated to one or more employers or third parties, according to the privacy settings he/she has applied. Should the candidate have any doubts in relation to the above he is requested not to submit his cv.
- Employers are users who are granted a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use the site for their job candidates seeking activities, Employers, for the fee described in the relevant “Pricing Policy” to be communicated to them by the provider, will post available job positions and will be the recipients of the cvs/responses/e-mails of the interested candidates and will gain access to reviewing and acquiring professional profiles of interested candidates.
- Employers become subscribers to the site by paying the posting fee described in the “Pricing Policy”, and, on condition that they forward the information required and undertake responsibility for the accuracy of such information, in particular the company’s name, e-mail address, the person that represents and binds the company as well as information provided for invoicing which will be effected as described in section D that follows and in the “Pricing Policy”.
- Positions that are posted by employers must correspond to real job positions in the respective enterprises, which positions are in line with the law, good faith and morality.
- The job posts must not contain any words or phrases that refer to religious or political beliefs or distinctions that deal with the nationality, sex or any data that may insult the personality of the candidates.
- The provider reserves the right within its sole discretion not to post announcements that do not comply with the above specifications. In case the provider suffers any damage related to the above, the fee paid by the employer is withheld in order to cover such damage. Should the damage exceed the amount of the fee, the employer is obliged to indemnify the provider for the amount in excess. The employer is also liable to cover lost profits that would have arisen in the normal course of the above-mentioned posting.
- Employers cannot sell of transfer the services for which they have become subscribers to any third party without the authorization of http://www.languagejobseurope.com site owner.
- The services provided to jobseekers and visitors will be free of charge. However, if the candidate has caused damage to the provider by giving false or inaccurate information, then he bears the obligation to indemnify him.
- The services provided to employers will be offered in return for a fee to be paid in advance. The employer will also be charged all legal taxes.
- Fees paid will not be returned for any reason.
- The provider has the right to adjust the fee following a relevant announcement, if the services provided have changed or for any other reason within the provider’s discretion. The adjusted prices will apply from the day after the day the new Pricing Policy is communicated by the provider.
- If for any reason, not attributed to the provider, the provision of services is interrupted due to improper operation of the Internet or of the Internet Service Providers (ISP), the provider is not obliged to return the fee.
- The provider may cease the right to use the site if the user does not fulfill his financial obligations as described in the “Pricing Policy”. By such cessation, the provider does not waive the other rights and legal actions he is entitled to.
- The provider has the right to charge interest calculated on the average monthly interest rate determined by the Bank of Turkey for each day of delay of payment for services provided, including the day the payment was supposed to be effected and the day the payment was actually effected.
- Invoices for the services provided will be sent to the employers.
E. LIABILITY ON LIMITATIONS
- In no event shall the provider or its employees be liable for any special indirect or consequential or purely economic loss whatsoever regardless of whether such losses are foreseeable and whether or not caused by the provider’s negligence arising out of or in connection with the use of the site, except that nothing contained in these terms and conditions shall have effect so as to limit the provider’s liability for loss or damage arising out of personal injury or death or acts of fraud.
- The users upon pressing the “ACCEPT” button are bound to honor all the terms and conditions expressed herein. Additionally, users are bound not to make any illegal use of the site, including not to use the site to commit crime, offend rights, and offend intellectual property rights. In particular employers undertake the obligation to comply with the legislation in force dealing with the finding of personnel, advertising and protection of personal data. The provider has the right to withdraw the data that have been saved in the site by candidates (cvs, letters etc) if their contents are not in line with the general spirit of the site and to deregister the respective candidates.
- Users may not use the site for purposes other than presenting the particular job positions as well as seeking for suitable and interested candidates’ professional profiles.
- The provider is bound not to divulge the data of the users to third persons for reasons other than those described under chapter A. USERS above, by virtue of the principle of protection of personal data that governs the use of the site and to use all efforts to protect them. However, users declare that they acknowledge that due the nature of the function of the Internet it is possible that this data may be divulged to third parties and accept that in such a case the provider bears no responsibility.
- The provider disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials in this web site and undertakes no liability therefore.
- The site is provided “as is”. The system is used exclusively within the users own responsibility and the provider has no relation with the recruitment that takes place based on information that is exchanged between the users via and in line with the rules of the site. The users acknowledge that the use of the site entitles both parties to arrange any issue related to the job and that the provider has no interference with such arrangements.
- In order to facilitate the users, the site may “host” links to other sites however there is no liability for their content and for their proper function. The potential connection with such sites is solely the users’ responsibility.
- The liability of the provider towards the employer in relation to the use of the services of the site and this agreement will be limited, including civil liability, up to the amount that corresponds to the cost for one posting of a job position.
F. OTHER TERMS
- This contract is strictly personal and not transferable to other individuals or legal entities. The users cannot communicate the password to third persons.
- Due to the nature of the services, the provider is not liable for the interruption or delay in the provision of services that is caused due to the interruption of the connection with the Internet Service Providers (ISPs). In addition, he has the right to stop the function of the site in order to perform improvements or amendments in its function.
- The provider is not liable for any viruses that have been transferred when the members access the cvs or other elements of the site.
- In case of breach of any of these terms and conditions by any user, the provider has the right to cease the right of use and subscription without returning the fee, if any, and without prejudice to its rights. The provider is also entitled to cease the use and subscription for any reason following a written or electronic notification of at least two days.
- In case of interruption of the use of the site by the candidate the provider does not have to indemnify the candidate.
- Users may at any time interrupt their subscription.
- The intellectual property rights in all elements of the service and site comprising or available at the site, including without limitation the copyright, database right, trademarks and patents, know how, confidential information and collections of personal data and all other elements of the site are owned or controlled by the provider or as otherwise stated, except for any documents posted at the site by USERS, in accordance with the terms, conditions and purposes of this site.
- The site is protected by the appropriate technological security measures for the security of data according to the applicable specifications for Internet systems. Any attempt of illegal or undesirable breach will be considered as a breach of the confidentiality of transactions will be examined and evidenced fully by the provider and a prosecution will be initiated for civil and/or penal liability.
- Subject to the other terms and conditions governing the use of the site, the users are permitted to make transient copies in RAM and on a monitor of the contents of the site for the purposes of viewing it. Users may not permanently store any part of the site (except to print off a reasonable number of pages for personal, private and non-commercial reference) unless the site contains an expressed invitation or permission to do so. Users may not publish any of the contents of the site for any purpose.
- Users may not make available from any web site any of the contents of the site. Users may not use the name, trade mark, logo, get up, domain name or any other protected item save as expressly permitted. All rights of the provider and any third parties not expressly given are hereby expressly reserved.
- The invalidity or unenforceability for any reason of any part of this agreement will not prejudice or affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder.
- The provider reserves the right to make changes to the terms and conditions applicable to the use of this site. Such changes will be posted to this site and it is the users responsibility to check to see whether any changes have been posted. Changes will take effect two hours (2) after posting and you will be deemed to have accepted such changes if you continue to access the site thereafter.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by, interpreted and construed in accordance with Turkish law only and any and all claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Izmir.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials.
- Inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products.
- From time to time, this website may also include links.
- These links are provided for your convenience to provide.
- They do not signify that we endorse the website.
- We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products.
Please review first and proceed to the site.